Adrenaline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrenaline

~!AdrenalineGuild~OneGuild~OneFamily!~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Account Safety Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgannor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Morgannor

Account Safety Guide Empty
PostSubject: Account Safety Guide   Account Safety Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Account Safety is very Important, especially now with the Recent Hack Cases. I Gathered some Information from the Flyff Official Forum, and I Added some of My own Hints. If Your Computer is well Protected You shouldn't Have Many Problems. Keep Rule 1, 2 and 3 in Mind, as they are Most Important.

A few Pointers to keep Your Account on Maximum Safety:

1. Don't Share Your (Complex!) Password / Bank Code with Anyone
2. Change Your Password once a Month
3. Change Your bank Code once a Week
4. Don't ever Write Your Password on a Website other than an Official Flyff Website
5. Don't log-in to Your Account on Public Networks (e.g. in a Library)
6. Don't Play Flyff on Someone else's Computer at all
7. Do not use the E-mail Address You Registered with on Flyff
8. Be careful when Accessing websites with Fishy contents, to avoid Accepting Keyloggers
9. Don't easily Trust Fansites or Flyff Forums if they're not the Official one
10. Use a Good Anti-virus Protection
11. Ask information about Your Firewall and how it can Help You

Should You Have Questions or More Pointers, Feel Free to Post.
Back to top Go down
Subaru
Demian
Demian
Subaru

Account Safety Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Safety Guide   Account Safety Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm

I would just like to add a few links regarding passwords to help my fellow guildies.

The first is >GRC's Ultra High Security Password Generator< , Which is really brilliant and useful:
What makes these perfect and safe?
Every one is completely random (maximum entropy) without any pattern, and the cryptographically-strong pseudo random number generator we use guarantees that no similar strings will ever be produced again.

Also, because this page will only allow itself to be displayed over a snoop-proof and proxy-proof high-security SSL connection, and it is marked as having expired back in 1999, this page which was custom generated just now for you will not be cached or visible to anyone else.

Therefore, these password strings are just for you. No one else can ever see them or get them. You may safely take these strings as they are, or use chunks from several to build your own if you prefer, or do whatever you want with them. Each set displayed are totally, uniquely yours — forever.

The Next three are Password Strength Meters, which should be pretty self explanatory.
>Geek Wisdom's Strength Test<
>Rumkin's Strength Test<
>Jan Jarfalk's Strength Test<
I use all of these tools when creating all of my passwords, for everything not just Flyff, and I Highly advise you do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://sincere-subaru.tumblr.com/

Account Safety Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline :: Adrenaline Guild :: Public News-
Jump to: