Adrenaline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrenaline

~!AdrenalineGuild~OneGuild~OneFamily!~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meowth
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Meowth

Guild Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules!   Guild Rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Guild Rules! Cooltext808562019

*!Guild Rules!*

• Be polite and correct with others members, Adrenaline's spirit is to be a team, that's why insults, racism or others discrimination are totally rejected!

• Help guild and support your friends and others members.

• Members who leave or already left Adrenaline Guild [forever] will be ban from forum, without exceptions !

• Be active in game and check the forum, post in and participate to the guild's life.

• All new members have to be minimum of Master and have to be accepted by the great majority, guild master by a final decision, therefore will get the mention "TestPeriod" as nickname for 2 weeks, Allowing leadership team or players to take decisions if the new member its not fitting in the community.

• As for recruitment, all new members, In the ''-Why should we consider you [Give us a good reason]:'' field of recruitment presentation, state a valid argument and the true motivation why you want to join, comments such as: ''I have many friends here'', ''I like it'', ''I will like to give it a try'', and so on, will be consider as lack of motivation, and your recruitment topic will get locked.

• No More Arena Drama will be accepted, privates messages are prefered, you must find a way to sort out between you guys, if problem persist contact by private message a leader and we will help out !

• Sharing account with members from another guild will be translated in a direct kickage! [Exceptions can be made if u contact the leader immediately]

• Being a member, scamming any other guildmate of the Adrenaline community, will result in instant kick. [You will have to show proof of the 'hack' before any decision be made]

• Giving away guild private information, handled on guild chat / guild forum will be consider as a major flaw, and will have kick penalty, we trust you!

• Creating gossips about guild, defamating, and doing any activity that damages guild reputation, will have warn penalty, if repeated will get translated in booting.

• 1 character per member in guild ! If you wish to join an ALT char you have to get the agreement from leadership before.

• Most ancient members have preference in comparasion of new members.
    [for example: We dont want an old member leave guild for a new member]

• Administrators and moderators on forum are allowed to cut, merge or delete topic to keep this forum safe !

• Do Not beg for plvl or guild discount, is not under our rules or policy to offer free plvl or guild discount between guild members, it is a free choice of everyone if someone wanna make a discount of give a free plvl or tanking.

Other Rules can be apply in the later future.

Sincerely

*Adrenaline Staff*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pokemon.addicted

Guild Rules!
Page 1 of 1